Capricorn and Aquarius aren’t a natural ‘easy’ match. It takes work to bridge their different worlds, but the rewards are great. They can teach each other about structure and freedom. They’ll build a unique, stimulating relationship with world-changing potential.
Read on to learn how you can make things go smoother
Capricorn and Aquarius Compatibility
Capricorn and Aquarius are neighbors on the zodiac wheel, but they might as well be from different planets! Capricorn is a traditional earth sign. It’s ruled by structured Saturn. Aquarius is a quirky air sign. It’s ruled by unpredictable Uranus. This odd couple has the potential to be frustratingly different, but with understanding, they can actually teach each other a ton.
Think of it like a serious, hard-working mountain goat (Capricorn). It encounters a free-spirited, alien-like creature (Aquarius). The goat sees structure and rules, while the alien sees endless possibilities beyond those earthly limits. At first glance, they might not understand each other, but this unusual pairing forces both to grow and see the world from a new perspective.
- Balancing Each Other Out: Capricorn grounds Aquarius’ wild ideas. Aquarius pushes Capricorn out of their comfort zone. They learn to see the benefits of both approaches.
- Mutual Respect for Intellect: Both signs are brainy! Capricorn respects Aquarius’ innovative thinking, and Aquarius admires Capricorn’s practical knowledge.
- Shared Ambition (with Different Goals): They both want to make a mark on the world but in very different ways. Capricorn works within the system, while Aquarius wants to change the system itself – a powerful combo if they support each other!
- Humanitarian Efforts: Aquarius cares about humanity as a whole. This blends well with Capricorn’s ability to organize and get things done. They can become a formidable force for change if they work together.
- Unexpected Fun: Capricorn can be a bit serious, but Aquarius brings out their playful, quirky side. On the flip side, Capricorn helps Aquarius find focus amidst their whirlwind of ideas.
- Stubbornness on Both Sides: Capricorn holds firm to tradition, while Aquarius is determined to break the mold. Finding common ground requires effort.
- Emotional Disconnect: Capricorn expresses love practically, while Aquarius can be emotionally aloof. Both need to learn how to communicate their feelings better.
- Speed Mismatch Capricorn takes their time, weighing all options, while Aquarius flits from idea to idea. This can be frustrating for both unless they find a happy medium.
- Capricorn’s Judgment vs. Aquarius’ Rebel Spirit: Capricorn might frown on Aquarius’ unconventional choices, while Aquarius finds Capricorn’s rules restrictive. They need to embrace each other’s differences.
- Social Butterfly vs. Homebody: Aquarius craves a buzzing social life. Capricorn prefers solo time or close friends. They’ll need to schedule activities that fulfill both needs.
Capricorn and Aquarius Compatibility Percentage
|Communication and Understanding
|Shared Beliefs and Values
|Doing Things Together
At first glance, Aquarius will see Capricorn as being very intelligent and clever. An individual they see as being in control. A person who wants everything to work out perfectly for them.
At first glance, Capricorn will see Aquarius as being somebody unique. Someone unconventional, but friendly. Someone who can add a little color to their world. Adding some flavor to their businesslike lives.
Both of them will appreciate the similarities in their emotional sides. It will be very attractive to both of them.
The big question is… Do these two as a couple have what it takes to make a long-term commitment?
Capricorn and Aquarius In Bed
Capricorn and Aquarius make for an intriguing match sexually. Capricorn is sensual and likes to take things slow in the bedroom, needing an emotional connection to fully enjoy sex. Aquarius is more experimental and detached and likes to keep things exciting and novel.
These differences can initially cause friction. Capricorn may find Aquarius too emotionally distant and unpredictable when it comes to intimacy, and Aquarius may get bored with Capricorn’s slower, romantic style.
Capricorn and Aquarius can strike an enjoyable balance if they communicate openly and compromise. Capricorn can help ground Aquarius and teach Aquarius to enjoy deeper sensuality. Aquarius can draw Capricorn out of their shell and encourage them to try new things. The key is willingness to meet in the middle.
Where They Excel Together in The Bedroom
When Capricorn and Aquarius do find their sexual groove, they excel in several areas:
- Roleplaying Games: Aquarius loves to take on different personas in the bedroom. Capricorn is adept at fully immersing themselves in fantasy scenarios. Together, they can let their imaginations run wild.
- Sexting: Flirty messages allow Aquarius to engage from a bit of a distance while still keeping things hot for the more intimate Capricorn. This builds anticipation for the next encounter.
- Sex Toys: Experimenting with toys satisfies Aquarius’ novelty-seeking side, while Capricorn enjoys collecting luxury items. From vibrators to silk ties, toys enhance their experience.
- Oral Pleasure: Capricorn has immense stamina and talent for giving and receiving. Aquarius comes up with exciting new techniques to try. Oral sex is a favorite for both.
- Morning Sex: Aquarius initiates spontaneous early-morning romps to start the day energized. This suits the Goat’s frisky nature.
- Sexy Getaways: Capricorn plans romantic overnight trips or stays at love hotels. Aquarius feels more uninhibited when they are out of their regular environment. New places bring new adventures.
- Mutual Masturbation: Watching each other provides the intimacy Capricorn craves and the entertainment Aquarius enjoys. It teaches them how to satisfy their partner better.
Are Capricorn and Aquarius Compatible?
In a relationship between these two people, the results are low usually, but depending on how much compromise things could work. In a lot of relationships, people look at opposites as being something that they can’t get over when it comes to personality traits.
That’s not the same issue that these two face. They do bring a lot of differences to the table in this relationship, but if they can work together and look at them as something that’s complimentary and not something that separates them, then they can make this relationship work.
Capricorn can bring a seriousness and stability to the relationship that might be lacking in other partners that the Aquarius could have been with. The Aquarius who can at times be insecure will feel very secure within the relationship.
How Are Aquarius and Capricorn in Love?
A lot of people could look at them as an Odd Couple because even though they might have some differences, they’ll also learn that they have some things in common.
Capricorn can sometimes come off as harsh or selfish to others, and this is something that the Aquarius can help bring some softener to. On the other side of things, the Aquarius will be attracted to the offbeat and sometimes unusual ( not in a bad way) characteristics of the Aquarius.
There is no doubt that in this relationship both of these signs are not known to be very affectionate. If they are able to correct their ways and become more affectionate and loving to their partner, then this combination has a really good chance of working out.
Something that could possibly be a make-or-break situation between the two of these people has to do with the future and how they look towards it. Capricorn is the type of person that looks at life on a day-to-day basis, taking it as the time comes. They find it as a more practical way of living life.
On the other side of things, the Aquarius really likes to be able to plan things for the future. It gives them stability when it comes to their own life, and it makes them feel safer in a relationship.
If they can both find a middle ground, where they start to be able to live day to day, but plan for some things in the future that are of importance, then together they’ll be able to get past this possible problem.
|Want in-depth guidance on this match? Get more insight into this pairing by clicking here to find out for $1 Per Minute in a Psychic reading!
Read More about how the signs are in love
Capricorn Man and Aries Woman
The love relationship between Capricorn men and Aquarius women can be very difficult sometimes. The reason is the fact that Capricorn men are very simple and honest people. They just keep to themselves and follow what the crowd has set in front of them.
The Aquarius women are the opposite of these men and they just cannot stand such shy and quiet people. They do not go along at hangouts and certainly cannot match up their ideas for living. Sometimes it works, others not so much.
Aquarius Man and Capricorn Woman
Aquarius men and Capricorn women are different from each other, but their differences make their relationships healthier, as they both admire one another’s differences. He has the ability to make things surprising and shocking, while she likes to spend a simple stable life.
Aquarius men are eccentric by nature, and they have the ability to shock everyone. He usually does things when it is least expected and they are also very flexible. He can easily get detached from the world and seem to be emotionless and unreal. And can easily become depressed.
Capricorn & Aquarius Friendship
This friendship is like the old saying being at the right place at the right time. Both of these signs enjoy adventure and based on that alone you will never have a boring friendship.
For The Goat:
They take your hard work and turn it into something completely different. They ask for your help and then change everything around. You’re actually quite perfect together as friends…it’s some soul thing. Loosen up and enjoy it.
For The Waterbearer:
They are serious. Serious about whatever interests them, that is. They also bring a lot of real-life stability into your world. And you add bounce, vigor, and energy to theirs. Beneficial if you want it to be.
Aquarius & Capricorn Relationship
For The Goat:
They are unpredictable, they’re outrageous and they make up their own rules but they are loyal, Cap. That is an important thing in your world. This relationship can work if you want it to.
For The Waterbearer:
They almost definitely won’t move as fast as you want them to move the relationship. Everything related to Love is ultra-serious but, give it a chance, Aqua…Cap’s love is like no other.
Just like the adventurous side that was mentioned before when it comes to being lovers you have that going for you and a lot more. You together could very well be kindred spirits.
The trick here is to not let life’s little things and everyday daily routines get in the way of your relationship. When you take that into consideration as well as keep the joy and romantic flame going within your relationship you can possibly turn this into the forever kind of love.
In the short-term sense, you have to catch each other’s attention and be a little bit outside of the normal for each other. Over time you will either go your separate ways or successfully move on to a more stable relationship.
Read More about how the signs are in dating
Read More about how the signs are when it comes to sex
Are Capricorn and Aquarius soulmates?
Capricorn and Aquarius can seem incompatible as soulmates. Capricorn is conservative while Aquarius is unconventional and rebellious. But these differences can balance each other when embraced wisdom. Disciplined Capricorn gives quirky Aquarius stability. And Aquarius shows Capricorn how to let loose and have fun sometimes.
To be able to take this into soulmate potential you have to look deeper at both partners’ charts. It is possible for them to succeed if they have planets like Mars (desires) and Venus (love) in complementary signs.
If it doesn’t work out
If the relationship doesn’t work out it could be the fact that Capricorn tried to tie their partner down with commitment. Which effectively made their partner walk away to find something else.
What they can do to fix this
As with any relationship, there’s always work that needs to be involved. Any couple that’s willing to work through issues can make a difference. Aquarius should appreciate having a partner who is grounded and stable. In contrast, Capricorns can use their natural cleverness as well as their patience to allow their partners to follow their own path.
You too will find each other almost irresistible and there could be quite a chase until you are in a relationship. Situations will start off relatively slowly and Aquarius will love the warm, caring attitude Capricorn smothers them in, and while this is wonderfully reassuring, it will become too much for Aquarius in the end. Freedom of choice is important to everyone, but Capricorn does have a habit of taking this away from their partner. Both of you will have to give in and look for compromises for this to work, so you must both loosen up and see the funny side of things more.
Try to have days where you don’t follow a routine and let your hair down, take each thing as it comes, and be daring! Sexually, you both seem to come from the same mould, as your desires are quite similar. You must ensure you make time for sex, as this can be put on the back burner by both of you and it is such to shame to lose out on all that passion!
Check out these other pages