Aries Man (March 21 to April 20)
Oh, he is a jealous one! But that comes with some awful attractive territory, namely his aggressive energetic swashbuckling side. He makes things happen, a real go-getter. He can be generous one moment and stingy the next and it drives everyone crazy. He exudes sex. Back to that jealousy thing — he isn’t the most faithful man of the zodiac, so don’t expect the same kind of loyalty he expects from you. The Aries man is so impressed with himself that he is likely to believe any flattery folks shine his way is a big ol’ understatement. He is looking for a mother figure, even though it is not likely he’ll admit to it. Aries men tend to be very clever. Personally, I say Aries men are to be feared. But that is my humble opinion.
What You Will Learn:
- 1 Aries Man (March 21 to April 20)
- 2 His Personality
- 3 Aries Man Traits
- 4 Aries Man in Love
- 5 Aries Boyfriend
- 6 How To Get An Aries Man’s Attention
- 7 How to Attract an Aries Man
- 8 Dating an Aries man
- 9 Erogenous zones
- 10 Sex With An Aries Man
There’s no denying that Aries men have one of the most charismatic and powerful personalities of all the zodiac signs.
This kind of guy is confident, bold, and doesn’t second guess himself. Because of that, they’re sometimes seen as reckless or irresponsible. They tend to dive in without thinking about what they’ll do later.
As a result of these traits, these men are often seen as impulsive, and unable to grasp the full impact of their actions. The more they do this, the harder it is for them to relate to other people and the more hurt they can cause others.
Their impulsive nature and unplanned lifestyle mean they’re usually pretty straightforward about how they feel. They don’t do games, especially mind games. Additionally, they’re known for giving sincere compliments since they’d want the same in return.
More often than not, he’s telling the truth about whatever he says.
Due to his self-confidence, he has an assertive personality. He tends to think he’s always right (most of the time), which can make people riled up. People start to feel like he’s controlling them or dictating to them.
He often doesn’t want to deal with the stress that relationships can bring. ‘If he were in charge,’ he’d live a more independent life. When it comes to life, he just gets a little impatient with people who don’t understand how he thinks and acts.
Aries Man Traits
- This man likes to be the first, the last your everything
- He is all impulsive and has a zest for life.
- Is one of the most fun and spontaneous of all the zodiac signs
- Full of confidence!
- He is ambitious and in a hurry
- Not everyone can keep pace with him, due to him being full of energy.
- Loves making his partner’s life a happy one.
- may seem very intense at time, shows lots of ambition
- Can be mushy and sentimental
- Super honest ( Good), but that can work against him as he can be very hurtful at times (bad)
- You will need to come up with something to sustain his interest, think of him as a puppy, he needs training and a few smacks on the nose but can respond well with the right partner.
- He is inclined to put his foot in it and being diplomatic is not his strong point, so be prepared to play it his way for a while
Aries Man in Love
The Aries guy is definitely a pursuer. He loves the conquest, and he doesn’t like anyone chasing after him – but he sure likes to win over whoever he’s after!
This guy is very confident and strong-willed. And he has a competitive side that is unmatched by other guys. The moment he’s able to win the woman he’s after, he’s ecstatic. He gets fired up when he can accomplish this while beating out other guys for her affection.
The whirlwind romance and passionate intensity they display captivate and sweep their partner off their feet. Aries men are all about feeling alive and without consequences when it comes to love. They don’t worry about tomorrow or what could happen – they just go for it!
In a relationship with someone who wants as much control as he does and has a dominant personality, things aren’t going to work out as well as they would like. As their personalities collide, there would be plenty of clashes between them. A person who has the same personality as they do will trigger their competitive instincts. There is nothing wrong with competition in a relationship. However, when it’s a battle to see who controls the relationship, that causes issues that can be irreparable.
The frustration and impatience of this man can also be a problem. There might not be a lot of opportunity or interest on his part in talking about the relationship. This becomes particularly challenging if they need to talk about problems they face together as a couple. Even worse, if their partner is more sensitive, they can easily be hurt by their blunt attitude and overly honest nature.
He needs to feel like he is the most valuable person in your life if you want him to stay by your side. He needs to know that you are the one who can ignite his passion. Even though a bit of competition can motivate him or fuel his passions, it should be noted that too much competition might turn him off. Driving him away would be the biggest travesty in the world!
When he’s dating someone, he’s pretty comfortable in a relationship. Whenever he is with someone, he easily expresses what he feels. Especially if he loves that person. They are known to be open and honest about their feelings.
The way they express their feelings to their partners is usually very straightforward. Even though they generally have good intentions, they rarely consider the impact or implication that their actions may have on their partner.
Whenever possible, he prefers to be in a very positive and fulfilling relationship. It’s one that’s filled with a lot of laughs and enjoyable times. His relationships tend to be filled with romantic moments and passionate situations.
If a partner is similarly minded, they feel totally in sync with them. This means they have the same Aries attitude that they do, and they are just as driven and determined in life.
There are many reasons why Aries would make an excellent boyfriend. They are passionate and exciting, always keeping things interesting. They have a strong sense of self-confidence and aren’t afraid to take risks, which can lead to thrilling adventures.
Additionally, they’re typically very independent people who don’t need a lot of hand-holding; this can be refreshing for someone who’s grown tired of clingy partners. Lastly, Aries tend to be generous with their time and affection, making them great companions.
How To Get An Aries Man’s Attention
What to focus on:
- Do your best not to be too flirty with people of the opposite sex, as this guy truly is jealous when it comes to other men coming close to their women.
- Find something that this guy can help you out with, as he likes to help people out as much as he can. He is very sympathetic and loyal and will be helpful through whatever you’re dealing with.
- He’s looking for the type of woman that can adapt to his way of life.
- Let him be the one that arranges different outings and events for you both. He is a man that likes to be in control.
- He does have the ability to jump to conclusions and be judgmental towards other people. Sometimes he does things without thinking of the consequences of his actions, so try and steer him away from that.
- If you can sweet-talk this man he is pretty much willing to be up for anything you want. He is known to have a very warm personality. He likes to care as much as he likes to share.
What Not to do:
- He always wants to see you as your true self. So don’t play games with him or other people in front of him. His interest in you would start to wane if he saw that you play games.
- Unless he asks for your advice don’t suggest how he should go about doing things. That doesn’t mean you have to be a pushover though.
- Whatever you do do not criticize this man in front of other people. Not only will he be embarrassed that you did so, he will also hold it close to his heart that you did.
- If he wants things to be done his way, let that be how things are done. The good thing though is that if you do that he will make sure that your heart is well taken care of.
- Don’t be possessive towards him or jealous in front of him. Remember this is the guy that loves to be in control of the situation at all times. In order to get what you want from him use your ability to sweet-talk him.
How to Attract an Aries Man
How to Attract an Aries Man. Just like the zodiac sign suggests, the Aries man is full of fire and life. The Aries man is an entrepreneur and go-getter of all the zodiac signs. To attract an Aries, you will need to be social, fun, funny, and enjoy any activity with a lot of people.
The Aries man will never be interested in a woman who is uncomfortable at bars or clubs, and he does not like to ever be a wall flower. He wants to go out, have fun, and enjoy people.
To attract an Aries man, surprise him with the best ideas for travel. Take him out for a night out on the town for dancing and parties. The Aries man also loves to work out and participate in hard physical activities. If you want to attract an Aries, setup dates where you both enjoy a bike ride, a swim, or hiking through the mountains enjoying the scenery.
The Aries man will fall for you quickly if you love the same activities and enjoy the socializing that is a part of his fiery personality.
When trying to attract Aries, make sure to stroke his ego and always compliment him on his achievements. The Aries male is very proud, so he appreciates it when his partner recognizes his accomplishments.
An Aries man is very concerned about goals and he needs to be in charge. When dating Aries, make sure you let him take command or his ego will be bruised. The Aries man is very competitive, so you may find him to be very feisty and want to participate in activities that are very challenging.
How to attract an Aries man? stimulate his competitive nature playfully to make the relationship fun and exciting.
Click here for more about Aries In Relationships
Dating an Aries man
How to approach him for the first time
If you want to be able to approach this man you need to show vitality and a lot of energy. A smile will go a long way, and showing happiness will catch his eye.
You could let him be the one that asks you out for the first time, but if by chance you have the inclination for asking him out he will become very flattered by you.
He will view you as a person that knows exactly what she wants. that in its own right will catch his eye.
If for some unknown reason he turns you down for a date, just move on and brush the experience right off your shoulder. Make sure you smile at him as you do.
He won’t scoff at you for the attempt at asking him out, he will admire your positive attitude and have a lot of respect for your honest reaction.
Know this though, if he ever has a change of heart when it comes to dating you. You will be the first to know always.
So you got your first date
Adventure is the keyword when it comes to dating this man. You have to keep this guy active as anything that involves sitting for a long time they will get bored over. If they have to do that for a long time, they will be leaving the situation either with you or without you.
This isn’t the type of man that will expect or want you to agree with everything that he says or talks about. The topics that you don’t agree on you should expect a fiery discussion over. He loves to have great conversations on all types of topics.
If your character strengths can go toe-to-toe with him, he will be very intrigued by you. He’s not looking for a pushover by any means, but at the same time, he’s not looking for somebody that can dominate him.
His secret desire is to have somebody that can argue with him every once in a while but at the same time keep things balanced out emotionally. He loves that fiery debate as mentioned before, but also prefers that afterward everything will go back to normal.
Sexually speaking he is the type of guy that prefers having some instant gratification immediately. He’s got this eternal fire that burns inside of them that he needs to take care of.
If this isn’t the way you work ( there’s nothing wrong with that ) then make your intentions known that you are currently not ready for intimacy until you feel the time is right. This will let him know your view on the matter before the situation were to get to that point.
So you want to get out of a date with an Aries man
- one of the best ways to do it is to start bossing him around.
- Start nagging at him about even the smallest of things.
- Discuss some of the most depressing topics you can think of
- finish off every one of his sentences
this is a man that’s all about the lips. He loves to nibble on them, rub on them with his lips, and he definitely loves to kiss. Other zones to focus on are the forehead and the scalp.
Sex With An Aries Man
Aries is in charge outside or inside the bedroom but loves team sports. Sitting on the sidelines just isn’t going to fly with this guy. He wants a power partner so don’t fail to show him you are a woman with lustful confidence.
These high achievers always have one eye on the goal line so don’t play coy with extended foreplay or chit-chat. Despite their bigger than life egos, an Aries will crumble in the sack if you criticize him even constructively
Turn Ons: You’re immediately smitten by someone who is both adventurous and soft-spoken. A damsel in distress brings out your protective side, and a lady who is taken allows you to compete for — and most likely win — her affection. (If her mate’s your buddy or rival, you’re doubly interested.)
Turn Offs: Teases. While you love the chase, if you feel you’re being manipulated you become confused and lose faith in your otherwise trusty instincts. And if you’re rushed into a commitment that threatens your independence, you’re gone, pronto.
Click here for more about Aries Sex