Taurus Man (April 21 to May 20)
I will not deceive you, he ain’t anyone’s idea of a tempestuous lover-boy. Patient but forceful is more like it. He is the most stubborn of all signs in the zodiac. he just doesn’t give in.
These guys are earthy and they can be sensual if the right man or woman unleashes their uptightness. Food and drink are at the top of his list of pleasures.
He is confident. He doesn’t spend money too easily, he’s kinda saving it for a rainy day, but that day never comes, he just keeps packing it away, hoarding it, even.
He is one of those boys that when he gets sick — whines! And wants you to wait on him hand and foot. But this guy can be real emotional too and that is a spectacular quality.
What You Will Learn:
The Taurus man is usually more laid-back than most men, and he’s pretty patient. That means they don’t get stressed out over the little things. It’s a rare sight to see one of these men blow up, go off, or act overly aggressive.
There’s a sense that these men are pretty traditional and don’t go out looking for excitement or action. He’s known for living his life routinely, which includes surrounding himself with people he can trust and being in relationships with them. Relationships are their thing and single life isn’t their cup of tea. Peace and stability are what this guy wants in life.
He’s a very stubborn guy, no doubt. They don’t take a break until they reach their goal and get what they want, no matter what they’re working towards. It doesn’t matter what it is, whether it’s a job offer they’ve always wanted or the relationship of their dreams.
These individuals are deeply attached to their material possessions because they want stability, tranquility, and more importantly security. They desire to be comfortable in all aspects of their lives. His structured approach to life gives him the ability to figure out what exactly he wants to achieve, design a strategy to do that, and then work towards making it happen.
Taurus Man Traits
- He doesn’t require a lot to be a happy man
- loves solid relationships as he’s one of the most loyal signs of the zodiac
- You can place your heart and soul in his hands, he will look after them, he is stable in the emotional aspect.
- he’s extremely realistic and very practical in everyday life
- If he is in love with you, don’t be surprised if your issues become his, as he will help you out.
- Most of the time is a gentleman
- He looks for beauty and stability in everything he does
- Will do what he can to make you feel comfortable.
- Has a pension for the romantic, and can be seductive. ( ruled by Venus)
- makes him angry if you change your plans at the last minute
- has strong convictions ( which isn’t bad!) unless you want him to do something he doesn’t want to do or try.
- Can be very stubborn
- He will not take risks with his plans and security and never embarrass him in public!
Taurus man in love
He has a traditional and conservative view of love. This man takes the classic approach to relationships.
Here is a man who is passionate and highly affectionate. He injects romance into the partnership and makes his partner feel truly special.
Their goal is to be in a relationship with someone who will provide them with the security, stability, and comfort they desire. They need to feel that they are with someone who truly cares about them. They expect to get back exactly what they put into it. What they do, however, is make sure that their partner is happy as they can be. Their ultimate goal is to ensure that the relationship lasts as long as possible. If not for it to last forever!
When they’re in love with someone, they’re very supportive. They’re also very considerate of their partner’s feelings. They’re not just generous with their material possessions but also with giving themselves to their loved ones. They are so caring and compassionate that they make sure that they’re willing to give up some of their free time to help other people when they’re in need.
They will go the extra mile for their partner if they need anything. That’s the type of partner you would hope for!
On the other hand, they’re known for being jealous and possessive. When these feelings arise, they often try not to let it get to them. If they think that the other person isn’t being faithful to them or that they ought to be suspicious of them, they may become upset. This can manifest itself emotionally.
A Taurus guy as a boyfriend is very loving and caring. He will show a lot of affection to the person he likes. A faithful companion, he will show a lot of devotion to his partner. Along the way, he will prove he is trustworthy. To make his partner happy and beaming, he’ll do whatever he can. Naturally, he expects the same treatment in return to keep him happy.
He is an incredibly romantic individual. He is known to be both charming and passionate. He still prefers a more grounded lifestyle even though that is the case. This is also true when it comes to relationships. He must remain grounded, whether in love or in life. It’s his way of feeling safe.
Usually, they get serious in a short period of time when they get into a relationship with somebody. He will have already stated his intentions and the seriousness of those intentions at the beginning of a relationship with him.
When he’s serious about a relationship, this is where jealousy can start to bubble to the surface. At this moment, you would have to tell him that yes, we are in a relationship, yes, I’m into you, but you have nothing to fear with anyone else. You will be better off in the future if you talk about your jealousy early on in your relationship.
There’s a reason he is one of the most popular zodiac signs when it comes to boyfriends. These guys are reliable, supportive, and down-to-earth. They’re always there for their loved ones, whether it’s through thick and thin or just a simple disagreement.
On top of that, they have a great sense of humor and know how to make their partners feel special. If you’re looking for someone who will be by your side no matter what, consider this man!
How To Get A Taurus Man’s Attention
What To Focus On:
- He truly is a gift-giver, whether it be clothes or even flowers. If you show that you are grateful that he is doing that for you, you should expect more gifts as the relationship starts to go on.
- Practice being ladylike around him, as he doesn’t appreciate controlling behavior or anyone loud and boisterous around him.
- He’s not looking for somebody that needs his attention all the time. It’s important to show that you are on an even keel and not weighed down by your emotions.
- He might be an up-to-date man when it comes to life and technology, but when it comes to romance this guy is as old-fashioned as you can get.
- Is a man that admires femininity, and loves the grace that a woman brings to his life.
- This is the man that has Style. So by wearing a perfume that catches his nose, and wearing stylish clothes, you will be able to appeal to his sensual and somewhat material-based personality.
What Not To Do:
- He does have a jealous streak to him, so you need to keep details of previous relationships on the down-low. Even if he does bring it up, tread lightly about the details that you give him. There’s nothing wrong with talking about ex-relationships, but any intimate details might get him into a jealous rage. Just let him know the things that he just needs to know.
- When he decides on something, it’s best not to argue about it. This isn’t the type of guy that will just change his mind easily. This would be something that would lead to an argument between you both. Choose your battles wisely with this man.
- He loves to be the guy that protects the woman that he’s dating. Let him do that.
- When you’re out with him on the town make sure that you don’t upstage him. He is a man that loves to have the spotlight on himself. It’s almost like he wants you to be his co-star, even though he knows that you’re his equal.
- Even though this man is a very generous guy, you need to be grateful for his generosity. That doesn’t mean you have to worship the ground he walks on. It just means that if he sees that a woman that he’s dating is taking advantage of him, he might start to look at her as a gold digger.
How to Attract a Taurus Man
How to Attract a Taurus Man. As many people know, the Taurus is the zodiac symbol of the bull. Consequently, the Tauran man is very stubborn and steadfast in his ideas and goals. Even though he is very self-assured, it’s important to be reassuring to his ego.
To attract him, make sure to have a comforting tone and a motivational spirit. The bulls are also very interested in the beauty and scent of a woman. He will want to choose a partner who makes her makeup, perfume, and outward appearance perfect whenever leaving the home.
He is not a dreamer like some of the other zodiac signs. He is very down-to-earth and is focused on realistic goals. They are determined to keep sight of their goals through constant motivation. To attract him you can surprise him with down-to-earth activities like a simple, home-cooked meal with plenty of fun and indoor pleasure.
He will appreciate your frugal attitude and your ability to create a nice evening at home eating popcorn and watching a movie while snuggling on the couch. This individual enjoys simple pleasures that are affordable and without a lot of hassle.
To keep your man interested, make sure to always provide a simple lifestyle that compliments his attitudes towards life and doesn’t harm his ego. He will look to you for assurance when he has a bad day. His motivation and spirit will never falter, but the man appreciates a woman by his side who will always let him know that he is doing well.
He is also very egotistical, so allow him to stay in charge while he is around. How to attract this man? attract him through wit and charm, and he’ll never leave your side
Click here for more about Taurus In Relationships
Dating a Taurus man
How to approach him for the first time
if you’re looking for an old-fashioned type of guy this is the one to look for. That doesn’t mean his thoughts or views about women and dating are from the golden era. He’s just the type of guy that wants to do the asking out. So if you ask him out first he might be taken back by that.
One of the best things you can do is show your interest in him. Become flirtatious with him, and make your intentions known without verbally coming across as aggressive. Use the eyes! This is definitely a guy that doesn’t react to well too aggressive movements.
Let him initiate asking you out on a date. It might take him a little bit of time to get the hint that you’re interested, but the end result will be the same.
So you got your first date
this is a man that loves home-cooked food. So if you were planning a date with him something like that would work over going out to a restaurant if you were the one to initiate the idea of what to do. He enjoys more of a one-on-one company situation when it comes to a first date than being around many people in a restaurant.
He will also be blown away by your warm company and the ambiance of the situation. Add some candles to the mix, and just mention to him it makes a nice little touch.
If you take the time to show him that special effort, it will open his eyes up to you more so and he will appreciate the effort that you put into it. If you can give him the type of night that involves any of those aspects you’re off to a good start.
Sexually speaking this isn’t the type of man that likes to be teased. It is very easy to get him aroused for a sexual experience, and with that said he’s a very sexual person. So once you get the engine started it’s not going to stop. So if sex is not on the menu for the first night make sure you vocalize that to him.
The important thing is not to start something you have no intentions of continuing with. Basically don’t start something you’re not willing to finish that night. That doesn’t mean that flirting is not out of the question.
So you want to get out of a date with a Taurus man
- try and change him as a person because that will definitely be a turn-off
- flip your mood from being happy to overly angry or upset
- change your looks to something that he doesn’t like
- he’s a man that does not like change in any type of way. He’ll be off looking at other options
- just know this: once his heart is in the situation, it’s going to be very hard for you to chase him off.
this is a gentleman that loves kissing. Kiss all over his neck and his throat. Don’t give him that aggressive lip service, hit him with the slow and sensual making-out session
Sex With A Taurus Man
He is so romantic and a dream in the bedroom. He loves the preparation as much as the passion so light the candles and turn on the music. This earth sign is no prude but leave the whips and chains in the closet. Slow it down and keep it simple. The sensual pleasure with him will never be boring but too much change in the sack will only confuse him. A tad insecure; it’s best to show rather than tell.
Turn Ons: You want a genuine article. She’s got to be built to last — and monogamous — to meet your standards. You love a woman who’s outdoorsy, artistic, affectionate, and a good cook, since feeding and pampering you are the best ways to win you over.
Turn Offs: Flirts. While you love sensual women, you’re way too cautious to take a chance on a lover who’s not serious about you and only you. Pushy women force you to lose your temper.
Click here for more about Taurus Sex