Gemini Man (May 21 to June 21)
This boy can not stop moving! He is just so damn restless. Unfortunately, whatever he is doing at the time takes a backseat to what he THINKS HE COULD be doing.
His brain is always a few steps ahead of his body. Gemini men are usually big talkers, full of wit and wisdom and utter coolness. If he fails at something, well lookout because he will sink into dark, bottomless despair that is just no fun at all.
This boy relishes freedom so no pinning downtimes and places and meetings, he wants to be born free like that cheesy lion cub from that movie. Call him a Peter Pan — he’ll never grow up. Women rarely come in as a high priority with this guy. But he’s usually pretty darn bright.
What You Will Learn:
The Gemini man tends to be intelligent and quite witty. You’ll find that they tend to take on more than one project at a time and manage to balance many things at once.
People say you can’t eat healthily, work out, socialize, and hang out with friends and family while still having a loving relationship with a partner. Gemini is proof that this isn’t true, because he can multitask like a pro. To have harmony in their lives, everything has to be balanced.
It’s amazing how well they communicate, they’re never at a loss for words, and they always say what they think.
They always say the right thing at the right time. Plus, they’re pretty opinionated, so they talk a lot, especially if it’s a good conversation. There’s no end to what these guys have to say.
They’re always learning new stuff because they need facts and details to form their intelligent viewpoints. Perhaps to keep up with what their friends are talking about, or maybe to catch up on some gossip.
These guys might have trouble staying focused since they are plugged in 24/7. Since they’re able to balance a lot of things in their lives, they do the same thing inside of their minds.
Therefore, they could be thinking about one thing, move on to another, sometimes come up with a solution, and other times forget to go back to them.
The Gemini man continues to laugh and be energetic as he grows older. They’re always active, happy, and fun to be around. Health challenges in the future and aging aren’t going to stop them.
Gemini Man Good Traits
- Loves to exercise or participate in some type of sport
- extremely curious type of man, always willing to try new ideas
- intelligence and good with conversations
- One that loves to enjoy the freedom
- Also loves solitude
- very sociable and loves to surround himself with friends and family
- Very generous in both his time and heart.
- Being a mutable sign himself, he is both flexible and adaptable to any situation.
Gemini Man Bad Traits
- With loving his alone time, his distance might make you worry but don’t worry as he will always come back.
- Restless and active and inclined to be fickle in love
- THE homely clingy type will break her heart over him.
- They are easily bored with you and always want to be in two places at once
Gemini Man in Love
He needs to be in a dynamic partnership, one that is never stagnant. He will eventually lose interest if he doesn’t feel challenged and inspired by his partner.
His ideal partner is someone who can keep up with him mentally and emotionally. He wants someone who is always on the go and never afraid of change.
So he’s not looking for a relationship that’s boring. full stop!
This is true even at the beginning when he meets someone. He doesn’t pay much attention when someone compliments him on something he’s heard a thousand times before.
Or if it’s the banter that he doesn’t find interesting whatsoever. He will just walk away. He needs somebody who will come after him and make him want to be with them.
When he’s in a relationship with someone, he needs to ensure that everything stays fresh between them. This will be a couple that’s always on the move.
Whether it’s a night out on the town or going away on vacation. It doesn’t matter! His main concern is that they are always going places and seeing things.
PTA (personal displays of affection) and overly sentimental or romantic gestures aren’t really his thing. They tend to live life more rationally with a more logical point of view.
When they are in a relationship with someone, they want to be with somebody grounded in life. When it comes to showing affection for each other, they don’t mind affection as long as it doesn’t go overboard.
One thing that may bother someone who wants to be with a Gemini man, is they don’t have time for arguments. Fights and conflicts are a waste of their time.
One day you could be in the middle of an argument, and the next he might act as if nothing happened.
He doesn’t do this because his partner doesn’t matter to him. He does this because he believes there are more important things in life to invest your time in. And negative energy and feelings are not one of them!
If you want to be with this guy and have him as your boyfriend, you really should know he has a very talkative nature. This boy absolutely enjoys talking!
Yes, he will want to make you smile! Yes, he will want to make you happy! And yes he will do everything in his power to make you laugh!
His number one priority when he is somebody’s boyfriend is to make sure that their day is amazing.
You have to keep in mind though that he will want you to listen to how his day went. And he’s going to go into so much detail that it will feel as though you were there yourself.
He wants you to feel totally immersed in his life each and every day.
Embrace this guy and don’t let him go! Put your doubts and fears behind you and join him. He might take time for himself, but he always returns!
Being in his life means you can count on him to do whatever he can to make you feel comfortable. He’s always going to be there to be the shoulder to lean on.
He will assist you with anything that you need help with. He will do everything in his power to show his love for his girlfriend.
How To Get A Gemini Man’s Attention
What to focus on:
- When you’re out at a social gathering you must realize that you might have to learn how to entertain yourself. He is pretty much a social butterfly and enjoys socializing with people at parties. Just go out and be as social as he is with other people. If you are Wallflower by Nature, then you just have to realize this guy likes to work the room.
- He always has to be on the go no matter what. If he’s run out of things to do, you can take advantage of this moment and get him to help you out with things that you might have needed help with doing.
- He’s a smooth guy when it comes to arguing. He will do everything he can to make you forgive him, and you’ll notice that if you’re mad at him it won’t be for very long.
- Life with this man certainly won’t be boring, because he’s always coming up with something new and interesting to talk about or do.
- This is the type of man that will show up late to an important dinner or event. Take note of his average response time. If he shows up 15 minutes late usually, you do the same thing. That way then you don’t waste any of your time.
- This is a man that likes to talk a lot, so make sure that you pay attention to him. If you show that you’re actually interested in his conversations and not bored he will like that.
What Not To Do:
- When you’re talking to this man don’t try and speak over him when he’s talking. Remember also that you won’t be able to outtalk this guy since he is a very talkative one. If somebody can out-talk him he starts to resent it.
- Wait till you’re alone to bring out the personal displays of affection. He’s not the type of man that likes to have that out in public very much.
- This is the man that truly fears boredom. So don’t try and hold him back from doing things. He always needs to be on the go so if you restrict his movements he won’t like that very much.
- You have to understand that this guy when it comes to certain situations might flip flop on his thought process. One day he might have one opinion on something, the next day he might have a completely different one. Just wait it out and see what opinion wins over the other.
How to Attract a Gemini Man
If your center of attraction is a Gemini man, then beware of the twin personalities. Gemini men are sweet-talking creatures whose personality can change on a whim.
To attract the Gemini man, you will need to first stimulate his mind with a fun, exciting, and entertaining personality and conversation.
Because of their constantly changing behavior patterns, attracting a Gemini male takes a lot of versatile conversation this is always upbeat.
Stimulating his mind isn’t a difficult task if you have a lot of topics to talk about. Always change the subject and keep the Gemini male engaged in the conversation by asking him plenty of questions about himself.
As long as the Gemini male has plenty of topics that keep him talking, he will be attracted and intrigued by you.
After you’ve got him mentally, attract a Gemini man by being actively engaging and free-spirited. Gemini males like lots of physical activities that are filled with surprises.
Take up dancing, riding, skiing, or even traveling together to keep the relationship healthy.
Gemini males have a desire for constant activity that is surprising and somewhat dangerous.
Be ready for your Gemini male to want to do dangerous things like hang gliding, white water rafting, or even sky diving.
It’s fun to tease a Gemini man as well.
They love any kind of stimulation whether it is physical or mental. Always keep your subject new and fresh, or the Gemini male can get bored and wander into another’s arms.
Be flirty and interesting, and the Gemini male will surely be intrigued by your advances. Communication is the key to attracting and keeping the interest of this guy.
They aren’t interested in the beautiful and boring, but rather they fall deeply in love with the average people who are witty and charming.
Click here for more about Gemini In Relationships
Dating a Gemini man
How to approach him for the first time
this is the gentleman that is always on the go. So what you really need to do is find a way to Peak his interest. If you can do that (and yes you can!) he will take notice of you. Your goal is the find a way into his mind.
This is where you can initiate some playful or sweet mind games.
Now I’m not talking about the type of Mind Games that messes with somebody’s head, I’m talking about ones that will get into his mind and make him think about you in a very positive way. Mentally stimulate him, be flirty. That’s the way to get a date with this guy, get him thinking about you.
If you’re able to penetrate his thoughts to the point that he starts thinking about you all the time or at least most of it, you won’t have to be the one that asks for the first date.
You’ll be the one accepting or declining his offer.
So you got your first date
he likes to have a person that he can match wits with. You will find that no matter what the conversation is you both can talk about anything and everything for hours.
Keep the date entertaining, by working on that conversation between the two of you, do things that will also keep him guessing about where the night is going. The most important part is to keep this first date light.
Sexually speaking if you’re looking to have him on the first night it won’t take much of an effort to get him into the bedroom like with any man.
The only thing is that you should give him the chance to connect his heart and mind to that experience.
This is basically the type of guy that you could start a conversation with on the couch, continue it down the hallway, and finished it off right on the bed. Then he’s yours.
So you want to get out of a date with a Gemini man
- when having a conversation just go on and on about boring subjects, and don’t stop until he’s rolling his eyes.
- never let him get a word in at all. Just keep the conversation flowing which turns into a one-person monologue.
- basically just Bore him to death
his zones are the hands, arms, and fingers. Take the time to lightly suck on his fingers, kiss on his hands, and up to his arms. Also, you can initiate some light tickling to go with it.
Sex with a Gemini man
Gemini is full of surprises and the twins of the Zodiac will always have you wondering who will show up next. Sex is playtime for the Gemini so put on your game hat and come prepared to laugh in delight.
Better yet come dressed up in a French maid outfit and be the fantasy. Gemini is the sign of communication so feel free to verbally express yourself. Just don’t you dare get emotionally heavy or crude and ruin his good time.
Turn Ons: A lighthearted woman with a sense of humor who’s not looking for more than what you can offer at the moment. You need your space and a lot of variety, so if a mate has her own life you don’t feel like you’re shortchanging her. Frequent quickies are just fine with you too.
Turn Offs: Demands. Having a Talk with a capital T just draws a blank stare from you. Giving you the silent treatment when you’ve screwed up is the surest way to get under your skin. And a woman who doesn’t understand the meaning of a fling doesn’t understand you at all.
Click here for more about Gemini Sex