Aquarius Man – Sex, Attraction, And His Personality
Aquarius Man (January 21 to February 19)
All mind, little body. He is always searching for the answers. He is eclectic to the point of being weird, a freak even, but in a cool brilliant sorta way. Non-conformist all the way. he is independent too and a free-thinker and likes to check out new things all the time.
The same old same old is snoozeville and not for him. His imagination is fab and if you can untap it — voila! — this man could do magical things for you, mind and body.
Get Insightful Psychic and Tarot Readings at Just $1 per Minute!
Quirkiness is one of the most distinctive characteristics of Aquarius guys. In comparison to his peers and the people around him, his personality is usually unique.
As a result, they can feel out of place, which can make them feel as if they don’t belong.
When they begin to understand how precious it is to be unique in this world, they realize it’s one of their greatest strengths.
He is very active in almost every sense of the word. He enjoys physical activity greatly. When he doesn’t know what or where the day will bring, he finds it exciting.
This is a man who is constantly thinking of new ideas. It’s almost as if his brain never stops coming up with new ideas.
If he can bring those ideas into the real world, it could be very useful, but if it gets too wrapped up in his own thoughts, it could become harmful.
There are some who believe this man is distant, aloof, and unattached. Truth be told, he just doesn’t seem to be attached to things that represent settling down in his life.
As he approaches his twenties ( and then some), he is particularly interested in experiencing and discovering new things and being able to interact and meet new people along the way. During this time of his life, the last thing he’s thinking about is settling down and beginning something very serious.
He doesn’t start thinking about establishing roots until he gets a little older, whether it involves a career, a relationship, or a family.
This is a man who thinks very logically and always analyses things methodically. So when he is presented with a problem or conflict, he looks at it from all angles. They aren’t too interested in being involved in dramatic situations and dealing with people in relationships that are dominated by emotions.
These are the situations they try to avoid. When faced with a choice or a call that involves looking at things logically or using their emotional state, they always rely on logic.
Aquarius men do not believe in putting limits on anything. He is not interested in being in any relationship or circumstance that will restrict his freedom or prevent him from doing what he enjoys.
Living a life where everything is about freedom, being free-spirited, and being free of attachment, is what he wants. These are all things that are vital to his happiness.
He will not feel pulled down if he can find someone who gels with him in this situation. In addition, he will be more than open-minded about the possibilities.
Aquarius Man Good Traits
- Really needs to get to know someone before judging their character
- Strong in his convictions and intelligent
- sensitive and sensual
- loves to break the rules and have fun
- comes up with his own ideas
- One of the most affectionate signs of the zodiac
- if with a partner, will do everything to make them feel valued.
Aquarius Man Bad Traits
- If not stimulated in a conversation he will get out of it.
- Somewhat lonely
- Known to discard the ideas of others
- Fears compromise
- has a hard time in some instances of understanding real love.
- Argues best with his hat… puts it on and walks away.
Aquarius Man in Love
Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! That should be the Battle Cry of this man when it comes to how he likes his relationships to be.
Ideally, he would like to be in a relationship without any restrictions. He doesn’t want to be with somebody that’s demanding.
He doesn’t want to be with somebody that shows jealousy no matter what. He also doesn’t want to be in a situation where he feels like he’s being controlled.
To this man all of those situations he finds upsetting and terrifying to him.
If he meets up with someone who is into freedom and living an independent lifestyle, they’d be perfect!
They just want someone interested in being in a relationship but can give them the space that they need. In return, they do the same for them.
It doesn’t mean they want a date, multiple people at once. Or have an open relationship with whomever they choose to at that time.
They just want to be in a stable relationship, but they also have the chance to go off into their own space if need be.
These guys are extremely intelligent, and they have a curiosity and a need to know everything about the world.
So they’re attracted to individuals that like the Arts and are intellectual just like them. So he definitely loves individuals that have the same qualities that he does.
He likes people that impress him and surprise him.
If you’re looking for a guy that can be mushy, you might want to keep moving.
Many people get frustrated or disappointed when they find out that this man is not so much into the world of mushy and sappy.
But that doesn’t mean that he’s not a perfect candidate! He likes to have a relationship that’s full of surprises.
Whether or not it’s him surprising his partner or vice versa. He always expects the unexpected! If it’s planning a romantic dinner, spice up the bedroom, or even a walk on the beach.
His goal is always to make sure that his partner has an unexpected smile on their face. Who ultimately are enjoying themselves in their presence.
The takeaway from this: they want to be with someone out of love, and not out of obligation.
This is one boyfriend that’s really hard to keep in one place. No! Not because he’s running around chasing other girls.
He is always on the move, and he is restless. He likes to live an active and energetic lifestyle. He is very lively and loves to try new things in his daily activities.
Whatever you do, if you plan on getting together with this guy make sure that your relationship always stays exciting. Never let it become dull or monotonous.
The best way to drive a man like this away is to lead a boring lifestyle together. As previously mentioned, he loves to break the rules and have lots of fun.
But the good news is he’ll use his Ingenuity and creativity to help your relationship with him. He’ll arrange, organize, and schedule everything you can do together. Thus, everything stays active.
The one thing you have to keep in mind is that he will not give up his social life for his girlfriend.
Anyone who wishes to date him needs to take this into consideration beforehand.
The guy needs to have his freedom, but if you talk over things, everything will be fine.
The best part is that when he is with a partner, he does everything possible to make them feel valued and special.
How To Get An Aquarius Man’s Attention
What to focus on:
- He doesn’t consider one person to be a best friend. He truly has more than one best friend. When you end up meeting them be gracious and open-minded.
- He will keep all of his thoughts and emotions are privately hidden within his chest and mind. He might even love you and have not even expressed that emotion to you. You might have to be a little forward with him to get those emotions out. Throughout life he will continue to play his cards close to his chest.
- He truly is an optimistic person. So if you are feeling blue and you let him know, he will take the time to talk to you about things. He also will not stop until you are in a better mood. He’s almost Like an on-call social worker.
- He likes to analyze things and act more like a detective to get answers. Try as hard as you can to keep things mysterious. Don’t volunteer information about you, let him try to get the answers for himself. If he comes across as stumped, then slowly start to give him a little bit more.
- He sometimes has a hard time getting close to somebody emotionally. So at first you should act more like a friend without putting him in the friend zone, and hide your emotions until you see that he’s starting to crack a little bit. He will start to feel more comfortable committing to you, when he sees that you can exist independently outside of your relationship. He wants to feel safe committing to you.
- He might have some ideas or theories that are a little out of this world, Just show him that your listing and just continue to smile. Yes you can ask him questions about those topics, he will be happy to discuss them with you.
- He has a tendency to be a dreamer. There will be a few moments in life that you will have to bring him down to earth a little bit.
What Not To Do:
- Try your best not to pry information out of his mind. When it comes to his private thoughts, you’ll know that he’ll want to share them when he starts speaking about them.
- Don’t ridicule any ideas that he might come up with. Some of them might be out of this world-type ideas since he is known sometimes as a dreamer. If you ridicule him or make fun of them for them he might think that you are not open-minded enough to be with a man like him.
- Don’t abuse the fact that he values trust a lot. He’s going to end up giving you a lot of space in your relationship. If you abuse that trust that he has given you, then you will face scrutiny for it.
- Definitely do not be a clingy person. He wants to date somebody that is able to hold their ground, and is not held back by the burdens of emotional feelings. It’s not that he’s looking for somebody with no emotions, he just wants somebody that can keep them in check.
How to Attract an Aquarius Man
How to Attract an Aquarius Man. If you are looking for a man who will be your best friend and faithfully yours, an Aquarius man will be the right guy for you.
The down side of an Aquarius man is that they are better friends then lovers, so passionate women find Aquarius men too boring.
Aquarius men are very curious creatures and very independent, so you will need to attract an Aquarius male through stunning looks and mentally stimulating conversation.
Aquarius men love to be free from anything holding them down, so you can’t be too overprotective or jealous when trying to attract him.
You need to switch up activities and create a free spirited atmosphere in your relationship, or the Aquarius male will feel too tied down and want to end it.
They are also very ambitious, but they don’t want to be tied to an office or cubicle, so attract your guy by creating a great business together or finding ways to make money in unconventional ways.
Make sure his free spirited attitude is stimulated by your surprises.
Surprise Aquarius males with new ideas, go to places you’ve never been, or find different sports to play together to keep the relationship fresh.
On your quest on how to attract an Aquarius man, don’t ever think you can wrap him around your finger. Aquarius men are free spirited and they can never be tied down.
To find a committed Aquarius man is hard, but it can be done as long as you have an easy going spirit and let him have his free time when he needs it.
When he says he wants to be alone, don’t push him into socializing. Let him have his time or he will be scared off by your persistence.
Keep it free and open and you will be sure to attract a great Aquarius man.
Click here for more about Aquarius In Relationships
Dating an Aquarius man
How to approach him for the first time
This is the type of man that is very interested in a woman that isn’t self-absorbed or overly emotional.
In order to get this man’s attention, it’s important for you to think about others on equal ground as yourself.
He does love the idea of being with a woman that is idealistic about what life truly is all about, as well as showing a passion for life itself.
If there’s a noble cause that you hold close to your heart ( save the whales anyone?), he would be the type of guy that would listen to what you had to say and respond to it.
If he’s interested in you and he will be your partner in crime.
He is always ready and willing to help out a person in need.
Any of these things will get you closer to getting a first date with this man. You just have to make sure that you truly embody any of those things.
He’s the type of guy that will know if you are faking It.
So you got your first date
This isn’t the type of guy that is truly imaginative when it comes to what traditional dating is all about. If you are the type that’s into the traditional he would look at that as a plus.
This is a guy that loves to be surprised, even if it means that he has to move into uncharted territory.
He is going to be intrigued right away if you can show him something different and new. He’s used to the same old same old, you need something a little bit out of the box to help him out of his shell.
Feel free to talk about things that are on your mind or in your heart as he’s not considered judgemental when it comes to somebody’s personal belief.
He is known to have pretty strong opinions on things. Even if you talk about something that he doesn’t truly agree with, he will still usually listen to what you have to say.
For a first date, a worthy choice would be something that involves a Social Gathering.
If you truly want to get to know this man knowing something that’s a little bit more personal would be the best choice. He is good in both situations.
Just brace yourself if he does try to become romantic with you as he does have an ability to be awkward when doing so.
He does have an open mind though, but he has to be in a relaxed state to be able to open it.
Sexually speaking this is a guy that’s looking for not just a lover but a friend, becoming his friend and making sure that he knows he’s not going to be put in the friend zone is a recommended move before being intimate.
So you want to get out of a date with an Aquarius man
- let him know that he’s stupid every chance that you get
- anytime he talks about something you’re not interested in, just say blah blah blah blah blah
- start to cry over anything and everything
- just let him know that you want to be alone all the time
his zones are his ankles and his calves. Take the time to gently tickle or massage these areas.
Sex With An Aquarius Man
Aquarians are always quirky but surprisingly tender in the bedroom. But don’t be dull with this adventurer. Unconventionality will win him over in all areas of the relationship.
He’ll welcome your suggestions so use your imagination.
But remember this air sign needs mental stimulation from a partner so don’t make the mistake of just trying to have a physical affair with this man.
Covert efforts are definitely recommended on this one. Sex may get this attention but will never keep it or him
Turn Ons: A freethinker. Your mate has to have her own mind, her own goals, and enough friends and composure to not depend on you to handle all her emotional needs. Meeting someone online is ideal for you since you can exchange ideas and put technology to good use.
Turn Offs: A blushing bride. You aren’t interested in settling down early since there’s so much of life you want to explore, alone. If a woman thinks she can get you to commit by crying, whining, cajoling, and yelling, she’s terribly wrong. You’re not the sentimental type — or a screamer.
Click here for more about Aquarius Sex