Dates: May 17th until May 23rd
The Taurus Gemini cusp, commonly known as the cusp of power, falls between the date of May 17th to the 23rd.
This coincides with when Taurus’s sign starts moving towards Gemini’s sign. People born between these two dates usually have a lot of tenacity and strength to face what life throws their way.
The Gemini within them helps to provide and bring them a lot of intellectual flexibility and the quickness to come up with answers to their problems.
The Taurus energy flowing through their veins will bring them both the stability and balance they need in their lives, as well as the physical and spiritual strength they need daily to deal with things.
When they can combine these two powers as one, they will find that it helps them to become very adaptable to their situation and successfully overcome almost any problem that they face in their life.
The Zodiac Cusps are where the 2 energies of the signs merge. What does the future hold for you fellow cusper? Ask an Astrologer today!
Taurus Gemini Cusp Compatibility
Him= Leo or Sagittarius
Her= Libra or Aquarius
Taurus-Gemini Cusp Woman
- She is lively, energetic, and loves being social. She lights up any room she walks into and thrives around people.
- She prides herself on being strong in both mind and body. She’s smart and stays physically fit.
- She displays a mix of Taurus’s grounded nature and Gemini’s curiosity and lively spirit.
- She is best matched with a friendly Libra guy or intellectual Aquarius guy who can keep up with her active lifestyle.
Taurus-Gemini Cusp Man
- He’s a smooth talker, super adaptable, and the life of the party. He loves being surrounded by people and is very outgoing.
- Like the woman, he is strong in both mind and body. He has intelligence and athleticism.
- He exhibits a mix of Taurus’s chill personality and Gemini’s energetic social butterfly nature.
- He is best matched with a bold Leo girl or adventurous Sagittarius woman who shares his love of socializing and new experiences.
This is a person that comes across as very genuine and is very generous with their time.
They are very resourceful and can be considered highly intuitive.
They’re very methodical in how they do things and very meticulous.
Sometimes they can be self-centered, focusing on what’s most important to them.
But unfortunately, they can also be narrow-minded and hot-headed.
What They Want in A Relationship
They’re genuinely looking for somebody who can be very emotionally and personally available to them in a relationship.
This is where you see the genuine side of them.
They want somebody that’s going to be there for them the way they will be for their partner.
How They Are In A Relationship
These individuals are very patient, considerate, and kind in a relationship.
They do, however, have moments where they can become easily irritated, which can lead to them giving in to anger.
Communication is their strong point, and they can express their feelings very clearly. Their Partners will always notice that they are very enchanting and charismatic.
Relationships with them are also brimming with enthusiasm and energy, which can keep things happily moving in the right direction.
If something is troubling their minds, they will always be forward and
Direct in what they’re thinking. They’ll express their thoughts very clearly and concisely.
They cannot hold those emotions back when they become upset, whether due to what’s happening in their lives or their relationship. They come out no matter what! So be prepared for that.
But one of the best things about them is that forgiveness is one of their greatest strengths.
Their life lesson
They have to learn that failure is not the end of things.
They must understand that sometimes in life, you have to fail to succeed.
Even the admission that the slightest failure means that they actually took action.
Earth and Air – Mixing The Elements
Inside them, the tension between the elements of air and earth is mixed. And what that creates is a very multifaceted individual full of many different traits and emotions.
Sometimes they feel in their lives that their world is one overwhelming mass of emotional energy. As a result, they find themselves in many situations with contradictions and conflicts.
Tauruses’ love for security and comfort and the fact that they can be very inflexible and determined can collide and cause conflict with the Restless energy that the Gemini aspect possesses.
When both of these energies clash, it causes this individual to experience what they would consider a big dilemma or conflict.
Taurus Gemini Cusp Personality
|Good Traits||Bad Traits|
Taurus Gemini Cusp – Things To Consider
- They must try not to come on so strong.
- They are energetic, convincing, and prolific.
- Whatever they do, they like to do it a lot.
- They must also confront their fears and insecurities.
- As with all cusp people, the Taurus/Gemini person is of two elements-Earth and Air.
- They may show earthy physical traits and airy activities involving thought, communication, nervous excitement, and energetic movement.
- Because of their versatility, they may wear themselves out. They must learn to limit themselves. They thrive on verbal interchange and are usually talented at it.