Dates: April 16th until April 22nd
The Aries Taurus cusp, also commonly known as the cusp of power, is for people that are born on the dates between April 16th to the 22nd.
The people born during this time frame are usually considered realists and are known to take a leadership role in almost everything they do.
The Taurus energy within them makes them willing and able to become and stay organized within their lives, at the same time becoming very focused and mindful of even the smallest details they need to obtain the goals they set for themselves.
The Aries part of them empowers them to be able to succeed and accomplish what they want to.
They sometimes need to be cautious not to become too opinionated or stubborn.
They also have to ensure that when they’re around other people, they don’t come across as nagging or pushy.
They need to balance out the energy that both signs bring to their lives. By doing so, they can become quite successful or accomplished in everything they set out to do.
The Zodiac Cusps are where the 2 energies of the signs merge. What does the future hold for you fellow cusper? Ask an Astrologer today!
Aries Taurus Cusp Compatibility
As with all cusp people, they are attracted to other cusps-Taurus/Gemini(May 19-24) and Scorpio/Sagittarius(November 19-24) cusps especially.
Him = Virgo
Her = Pisces or Cancer
Aries-Taurus Cusp: In Love
Aries-Taurus Cusp Woman
- She loves getting attention and having nice material things. She wants a super caring and loving partner who will treat her like a queen.
- She is best matched with a Cancer Guy or Pisces guy who will devote themselves fully to her and cater to her every need.
- She can sometimes overwhelm her partners by demanding constant affection and interest. She craves having all their attention at all times.
Aries-Taurus Cusp Man
- He is attracted to patient women who take the time to understand his complex personality. He needs someone who accepts him as he is.
- He is very generous, nurturing, and protective of his loved ones. He is a total romantic at heart and places great value on the person he loves.
- He is best matched with a gentle, devoted Virgo woman who will appreciate his down-to-earth qualities and not try to change him.
- He can be quite controlling and selfish in relationships. He expects his partner to revolve entirely around him and his needs.
These people are usually very adventurous and fearless.
They can be very idealistic and visionary. In many cases, they’re very responsible for themselves and their actions.
They are a person that you can count on.
In many cases, they seem to be in a hurry or a rush.
To many people, this can appear like their self-absorbed or withdrawn from others.
They also may sometimes be easily distracted.
What They Want in Relationships
They are looking for a partner that has already grown up.
Somebody that’s not immature in any way whatsoever. This doesn’t mean that they don’t like a little laughter and funny moments in their day-to-day lives.
They’re also looking for somebody that can understand who they are. Someone who can react to their feelings and support them when needed.
How they are in Relationships
They’re direct and honest when they’re with someone. Just ask them directly whenever you have a question. They will provide you with a clear, concise answer.
Although they can sometimes be flirtatious, that won’t affect their loyalty to the relationship.
You can trust them and rely on the fact that they are committed to the relationship.
If there are urgent matters outside of the relationship that they feel need to be addressed, they will be upfront about it.
They will also explain why they need their attention.
Partners must understand their way of doing things.
How they are towards friends and family
There is no doubt that they do make excellent friends. However, some people may perceive them as a little selfish since they tend to take care of themselves or their families first.
Sometimes they tend to be pretty adventurous and bold.
It is not uncommon for them to become aggressive or firey when engaged in arguments or discussions. It may lead to them talking over others (Aries) or pushing others aside because they disagree with their viewpoint (Taurus).
They are easy to talk to, and you can always count on them for good advice.
They are very passionate and tend to express their opinions on various topics. So it is also no surprise that they make great confidants.
They make great companions who are entertaining and playful. You can always count on them to join you on adventures.
They are individuals that are reliable and very trustworthy. They are always there when you need them and never let you down.
Misled or lied to is one of their biggest pet peeves, especially regarding important matters.
This is because they value trust and honesty more than anything and believe these traits are essential to a relationship.
Their life lesson
They need to learn how to detach themselves from any material possessions. But on the other hand, sometimes, they can develop a deep affinity for something that is a tangible item.
It’s well-known that in the afterlife, we don’t take our possessions with us, so it’s vital for them to realize that other things are as important or more so to their life.
Fire and Earth – Mixing their elements
The Fire and the Earth elements combine Aries’ drive, passion, and impulsiveness. With Taurus’ perseverance and determination, as well as stability.
The combination of the two elements may be challenging.
When this individual wants something, they set their sights on the goal and go out and get it.
No challenge is too big for them; they dive in headfirst. All while not considering how much work will be involved in getting the job done.
Taurus Aries Cusp Personality
|Good Traits||Bad Traits|
Taurus Aries Cusp- Things To Consider
- They have markedly dominant personalities.
- They are highly strategic in thought and action.
- Try to be more sensitive to the feelings of those around them.
- They must learn to back off and allow things to happen as they will.
- They become very uncomfortable if forced to submit to another control.
- They are not in a hurry to see results. Therefore, they are masters of thorough and painstaking preparation.
- As with all people born under a cusp, the Aries/Taurus person is of two conflicting elements; in this case, it is fire and earth.
- These people will show Aries’s fiery forwardness and willfulness but also the practicality, endurance, and nurturing of Taurus.