Two people that join together that are both Aries and under the fire sign, will find themselves in a relationship that is both competitive and very challenging. They might find themselves competing against each other to determine who is the better out of the both of them, and at the same time who contributes more to the relationship. In an argument both will consider that they are right, and they usually will not bend to admit whether they’re wrong or not. So they can find themselves within arguments that can be long and endless.
Their compatibility is usually quite low and less they can work together and change things.
Aries Aries In Love:
When two fire signs join together usually the love between them will be full of a lot of passion. In the bedroom they will be hot fire. They will become perfect lovers and as they play in the sheets they’ll figure out who has the ability to seduce the other better. The only problem that happens at this point is that they will both be very compatible on a sexual level, but even though that will stay the same the emotional side of things will take a dip.
That is where the problem lies between the two of them. If they can use their spirited energy and all the fire that they bring to each other and focus it positively towards cooperation there’s a chance they can make it. What they need to do is combine forces together instead of working against each other. If they can work together as a team they will find it there’s no problem that can come up that they can overcome.
This is a combination of two very passionate people; quick to love, quick to anger. They could have met, been to the altar and the divorce tribunal before most people have shared their first kiss. It is a cardinal fire sign – direct, impulsive and somewhat brash – and acts with passion and enthusiasm; if sometimes lacking persistence, patience or endurance
What You Will Learn:
Experts Discuss This Couple:
Melissa: Like-minded, you create a fiery and competitive combination. Good for passion, but too much will burn you both out.
Celia: Two Chiefs and no Indians.
Jenn: You two should be able to get along very well. You share the same optimism and neither of you are afraid to take any risks. Your enthusiasm and pioneering spirits will bind you together and keep your relationship from ever becoming boring. Yes, it is a challenge to couple with someone as independent as you are, but it may be the grand, glorious challenge you’ve long awaited.
Lidia: This has the makings of being a very strong relationship, as long as you and your lover take it in turns to control what is going on. This includes time spent in the bedroom, Aries are very sexual people and you both enjoy taking the lead and dominating each other, but this must be a shared role. You should find the two of you connect very well as you have similar physical interests and hobbies.
Laura: These two people won’t have a humdrum relationship, as both have a natural attraction to adventure. Aries women love being chased and an Aries male is all too willing to oblige. One will want to lead the way, as Mars rules both signs. That does not inevitably mean that the man will lead – many Aries women have strong leadership skills too
Tracy: An Aries/Aries relationship can become a competition to see who can be in control. As both will probably be career-oriented they may give importance to their jobs. An advantage with this astrological union is that it will be dynamic and there will be no lies or suppression, yet there may not be much prudence, reason or level-headedness either.
Heidi: Passion galore. Since both the male and the female Aries can be somewhat domineering at times, each should engage in outside interests. This relationship can work if you’re both willing to compromise.
Keley: Not a good idea! Both people will want to be the one in control. If there is truly love and a desire to work things out, both partners will need to lighten up on each other.
Marcus: Two Rams…what picture does this bring to mind besides locking horns? Extremely compatible, but mutually explosive is a good way to describe these two horoscope signs. They inherently will trust each other. The Fire-Fire combination surely will burn bright, just keep the number of the Fire Department on the speed dial in case the house burns down.
David: Think of Mexican food – extra hot. This fast-paced, action-filled, competitive pairing can produce sparks – both the good kind and the bad. Excitement is guaranteed.
- This couple in a relationship is pretty much like looking in the mirror. You are dealing with the male or female clone of yourself. If you can understand yourself you will understand your partner.
- Very passionate, with a very strong sexual attraction.
- A solid relationship can happen between the two of you, that overtime can be quite durable.
- Both do love challenges, so they’re pretty much do whatever they can to maintain their love.
- Being that thy are independent, they both understand that each other needs that independence to be able to live their lives.
- Since they like to be seduced and like to be the seducer, the fireworks between the two of them will always be there. As long as they keep it going.
- Since you both wont be lacking any passion, the makeup sex will be pretty good after an argument.
- The traits of intelligence and generosity that you both share, can help you extinguished any conflict that you’re both dealing with. Even after going into battle with each other, your ability to reconcile with each other will be strong.
- They are truly faithful and loyal to each other in a relationship.
- jealousy doesn’t usually rear it’s ugly head unless one of them is dealing with insecurity or low self-esteem issues.
- They both can stimulate each other easily, which can help with bring out the best potential in their relationship, as well as individually in their own goals.
- In the bedroom they are truly imaginative. They love to go above and beyond for each other to please. Their sexual compatibility is very high.
- both of you can be pretty unpredictable, so surprises could pop up.
- the problem with being mirror images of each other, Is that you will both want to be the boss.
- Their competitive nature can work against them, if they are not in agreement on something.
- being that they’re both ruled by the planet Mars, it’s going to be very hard for these two not to get into conflict with each other. Ram vs Ram. Most of the arguments you will get into will not be destructive towards your future.
- The Clash of egos is going to be inevitable. When a fight breaks out between the two of you emotionally, it’s going to be difficult for one or the other to step aside. Being that both feel like they are right in an argument, each person in this relationship is going to strongly defend their point of view.
- Due to the fact that there might be a lot of fights, they might find themselves doubting the relationship and its future.
- Without some work that passion between the two of you can dissipate.
- Two of the bad traits that they both share are individualism and arrogance. As they fight for control or dominance over each other in an argument. In order for the relationship to keep going, sometimes one of you will have to take a step back and let the other win.
Aries Woman Aries Man
An Aries Man always seeks adventure and never fears to plunge into any challenge put in front of him. Rather he loves challenges as a part of his nature and has a carefree attitude. A similar attitude is shown by an Aries woman. Although both the partners of the couple share same traits and have the same views, yet there can be conflicts between them as they share same negative aspects too. Both are outspoken and aggression is part of their nature which can be annoying and irritating for both of them. A relationship may develop with mutual understanding and some compromise on the part of both of them.
Aries Man Aries Woman Real Life Stories ( Top 5)
We are perfect. We laugh together play together and enjoy each other. Our only arguements have been about his friends. He hates losing friends and his ex just so happened to be one making things hard on us. We argued over her enough that he let her go for me and our son. He has an amazing personality and he says the same for me. He is super funny and Im the brains of the relationship. I last dated a sagitarius which was a 98% match the ended horribly. It has only been 4 months but it feels like we have known each other longer.
I’m an Aries female and I met the most wonderful Aries male at work. There was never a dull moment. He made life beautiful for me, soon I realized this man is amazing. When he was trying to court me I was reluctant because of the situation in my life but eventually I realized he truly is my soul mate. I became addicted to him and his love for me and he enticed me everyday that we were together. So in other words we created magic when we were together and we’ve both had relationships but we knew this relationship was like no other. The attraction was mesmerizing he would look at me from across the room and I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest to reach his. This feeling was felt by both of us and in the identical way and thats knowing each other after 1 year. So yes I do believe an Aries and Aries can have a lifetime together because they will soon come to realize the other is worth it and it truly is magic. I wish him all the happiness in the world always and forever.
I’ve been with another Aries for 14 years. While it has it’s ups and downs like any relationship, we always seem to work through it. I think you have to look at each person’s entire chart, not just sun signs. One reason that our relationship continues to work is that the sex has always been really good, and we’re really attracted to one another physically. We work out conflict well, and each do our own share of compromising. Our biggest obstacles seem to be with our careers getting in the way of one another, but that is clearly indicated in other parts of our charts. I’ll stick with my fellow Ariean, Seems we’re two horny old goats made for each other
Short encounters, but great attractions. I’m an Aries female and when I deal with other Aries females, there are times where I question my own sexuality. These women are dynamic, some are loud and domineering, some are quiet, cute, and active. They get the job done and we always work great together. Considering I’m a quiet ram, I tend to let other Aries females blow off their smoke in an argument until everything is calm, then I make my point and case when they are level-headed enough to listen. When things blow up, however, I try to show that arguments don’t ruin our friendship, and they are just as forgiving in the end. I’ve never been brave enough to make a move, but if I ever do, all of Mars is gonna shake. When it comes to the males, however, I find absolutely no chemistry nor cooperation. Even if something HAS to be done, it seems as if we clash without spoken words. They do seem to respect me when I prove I can accomplish things without them, but unfortunately it’s never mutual.
Marriage between an Aries with another Aries……. I’ve been married to my Husband (he’s an Aries) for 2 years and a 1/2. It is very difficult at times… because we’re so alike. I’ve never met a person that thinks, feels just like me. We’re the perfect couple to all of our Family and Friends but in reality we fight and argue every day!! It’s a good relationship to be in for a long time…. but it might just come to an end….. :/ My husband and I just can’t keep trying to make this relationship work! You need to put a lot of work into it and at the end you argue or fight over the same thing the next day!! Take my advice, if you are planning to get married with an Aries “be prepared to put a lot of work into the relationship, and don’t expect the same back”. Good luck……..
Aries and Aries Friendship
You will get on like a house on fire. Really on fire! Although there will be a great deal of mutual respect there will also be a feeling of superiority from both parties.
These two together can form a pretty good team when it comes to a friendship. This is due to the fact that they have very similar views when it comes to life in general. It’s important that they do not compete to figure out who the better of the two of them is, because in the end they both would lose. They really need to keep their egos under control and in check.
They are quite adventurous and have a lot of Vitality between the two of them, so this friendship can be full of very exciting moments and activities.
Aries and Aries Relationship
When you argue it will be with passion. When you love each other it will be with passion. Very intense.
A great combination provided you both know when to back down.
Mutual admiration, fun, excitement and challenges.
Aries and Aries Sex
Some like it hot and some like it like an inferno. Which one are you .
Both Partners together can contribute a lot of inhibition and excitement to the relationship that they have in the bedroom. This is a couple that works really well together when it comes to playtime. Their imagination will never run dry, they are always full of ideas. So the sexual compatibility between these two are pretty high.
Aries Compatibility with Aries Over all Score:
overall score 78%
Have you been in an Aries-Aries relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Check out more aries compatibility profiles