Are Aries and Aries Compatible?
Two people that join together that are both Aries and under the fire sign, will find themselves in a relationship that is both competitive and very challenging. They might find themselves competing against each other to determine who is the better out of the both of them, and at the same time who contributes more to the relationship. In an argument, both will consider that they are right, and they usually will not bend to admit whether they’re wrong or not. So they can find themselves within arguments that can be long and endless.
Their compatibility usually works well in the beginning, but they need to work together to keep things alive and kicking ( which is very possible).
Aries Aries In Love
When two fire signs join together usually the love between them will be full of a lot of passion. In the bedroom, they will be a hot fire. They will become perfect lovers and as they play in the sheets they’ll figure out who can seduce the other better. The only problem that happens at this point is that they will both be very compatible on a sexual level, but even though that will stay the same the emotional side of things will take a dip.
That is where the problem lies between the two of them. If they can use their spirited energy and all the fire that they bring to each other and focus it positively towards cooperation there’s a chance they can make it. What they need to do is combine forces together instead of working against each other. If they can work together as a team they will find it no problem can come up that they can overcome.
This is a combination of two very passionate people; quick to love, quick to anger. They could have met, been to the altar and the divorce tribunal before most people have shared their first kiss. It is a cardinal fire sign – direct, impulsive, and somewhat brash – and acts with passion and enthusiasm; if sometimes lacking persistence, patience, or endurance.
|Want in-depth guidance on an Aries Aries match? Get more insight into this pairing by clicking here to find out for $1 Per Minute in a Psychic reading!|
What You Will Learn:
Experts Discuss This Couple:
Melissa: Like-minded, you create a fiery and competitive combination. Good for passion, but too much will burn you both out.
Verdict: Yes but will require work
Celia: Two Chiefs and no Indians.
Verdict: not a no, but for real you both need to compromise
Jenn: You two should be able to get along very well. You share the same optimism and neither of you is afraid to take any risks. Your enthusiasm and pioneering spirits will bind you together and keep your relationship from ever becoming boring. Yes, it is a challenge to couple with someone as independent as you are, but it may be the grand, glorious challenge you’ve long-awaited.
Lidia: This has the makings of being a very strong relationship, as long as you and your lover take it in turns to control what is going on. This includes time spent in the bedroom, Aries are very sexual people and you both enjoy taking the lead and dominating each other, but this must be a shared role. You should find the two of you connect very well as you have similar physical interests and hobbies. The only important thing you must ensure is that you keep each other’s confidences boosted, otherwise you will move away from each other on a mental level and become interested in others, who are willing to tell you how good you look! Two Arians normally make a very attractive couple, as Aries traits are always pleasing to the eye and you are bound to receive many admiring glances from passers-by when you are out together.
Laura: These two people won’t have a humdrum relationship, as both have a natural attraction to adventure. Aries women love being chased and an Aries male is all too willing to oblige. One will want to lead the way, as Mars rules both signs. That does not inevitably mean that the man will lead – many Aries women have strong leadership skills too
Verdict: Yes with challenges
Tracy: An Aries/Aries relationship can become a competition to see who can be in control. As both will probably be career-oriented they may give importance to their jobs. An advantage with this astrological union is that it will be dynamic and there will be no lies or suppression, yet there may not be much prudence, reason, or level-headedness either.
Heidi: Passion galore. Since both the male and the female Aries can be somewhat domineering at times, each should engage in outside interests. This relationship can work if you’re both willing to compromise.
Verdict: Yes, passion on fire!
Keley: Not a good idea! Both people will want to be the ones in control. If there is true love and a desire to work things out, both partners will need to lighten up on each other.
Verdict: No way too much head butting
Marcus: Two Rams…what picture does this bring to mind besides locking horns? Extremely compatible, but mutually explosive is a good way to describe these two horoscope signs. They inherently will trust each other. The Fire-Fire combination surely will burn bright, just keep the number of the Fire Department on the speed dial in case the house burns down.
Verdict: Yes , Fire on parade!
David: Think of Mexican food – extra hot. This fast-paced, action-filled, competitive pairing can produce sparks – both the good kind and the bad. Excitement is guaranteed.
Verdict: Yes Hot hot hot!
- This couple in a relationship is pretty much like looking in the mirror. You are dealing with the male or female clone of yourself. If you can understand yourself you will understand your partner.
- Very passionate, with a very strong sexual attraction.
- A solid relationship can happen between the two of you, that overtime can be quite durable.
- Both do love challenges, so they’re pretty much doing whatever they can to maintain their love.
- Being that they are independent, they both understand that each other needs that independence to be able to live their lives.
- Since they like to be seduced and like to be the seducer, the fireworks between the two of them will always be there. As long as they keep it going.
- Since you both won’t be lacking any passion, the makeup sex will be pretty good after an argument.
- The traits of intelligence and generosity that you both share, can help you extinguished any conflict that you’re both dealing with. Even after going into battle with each other, your ability to reconcile with each other will be strong.
- They are truly faithful and loyal to each other in a relationship.
- jealousy doesn’t usually rear its ugly head unless one of them is dealing with insecurity or low self-esteem issues.
- They both can stimulate each other easily, which can help bring out the best potential in their relationship, as well as individually in their own goals.
- In the bedroom, they are truly imaginative. They love to go above and beyond for each other to please. Their sexual compatibility is very high.
- both of you can be pretty unpredictable, so surprises could pop up.
- the problem with being mirror images of each other, Is that you will both want to be the boss.
- Their competitive nature can work against them, if they are not in agreement on something.
- being that they’re both ruled by the planet Mars, it’s going to be very hard for these two not to get into conflict with each other. Ram vs Ram. Most of the arguments you will get into will not be destructive towards your future.
- The Clash of egos is going to be inevitable. When a fight breaks out between the two of you emotionally, it’s going to be difficult for one or the other to step aside. Being that both feel like they are right in an argument, each person in this relationship is going to strongly defend their point of view.
- Due to the fact that there might be a lot of fights, they might find themselves doubting the relationship and its future.
- Without some work that passion between the two of you can dissipate.
- Two of the bad traits that they both share are individualism and arrogance. As they fight for control or dominance over each other in an argument. In order for the relationship to keep going, sometimes one of you will have to take a step back and let the other win.
Aries Woman Aries Man
An Aries Man always seeks adventure and never fears to plunge into any challenge put in front of him. Rather he loves challenges as a part of his nature and has a carefree attitude. A similar attitude is shown by an Aries woman. Although both the partners of the couple share the same traits and have the same views, yet there can be conflicts between them as they share some negative aspects too. Both are outspoken and aggression is part of their nature which can be annoying and irritating for both of them. A relationship may develop with mutual understanding and some compromise on the part of both of them.
Regardless of the environment, they’re in, Aries can often be found running around and tackling anything head-on. They love the chance to learn and grow and never shy away from an opportunity to try something new or even if it means facing a bit of chaos. Just remember to not exhaust them by trying out all that you have first! Take some time to get to know one another and let your friendship grow first before jumping head first into planning world domination at first sight. Don’t let this friendship burn out before it gets off the ground.
It sounds almost impossible to keep competition from rising to the surface every now and then between these two. In a relationship between intensely competitive individuals, it might be a challenge to try not to compete with the one you love. This becomes more exciting if you keep the competition to a minimum and instead learn to focus on each other. The romance is also fun, exciting, and never boring.
Sex between you both
They have a strong sexual connection because they both know what they want and are very driven. Your relationships will be very passionate and uninhibited, ensuring that the fires of passion will burn twice as bright! They will both be highly cooperative and open with each other, so their relationship will go as far as both parties want it to. In romantic relationships, these people put a lot of effort into maintaining a close bond – that’s why they’re attracted to each other in the first place.
These are two very passionate individuals that are entirely equal in almost every aspect. When it comes to romance, both partners will understand that excitement is vital to their relationship. Both of you are passionate and fierce when it comes to love, and this can cause a problem. Sometimes, that strong passion starts to fade as the excitement of the relationship wears off. That point is when you have passed the honeymoon phase and things begin to become routine. Basically, everything starts off really strong and the chemistry is pretty awesome. However, as time goes on things start to falter.
It all comes down to whether or not they can work together when it comes to this connection. This is because you have two fiery signs that may not always work together. One of them will not get their way or something will happen that will cause problems. This could lead to a major blowup that ends the relationship.
That doesn’t mean that there won’t be major sparks between you two. This type of relationship works well in a sexual capacity or even as a short-term fling. But unless there is a compromise made, it is difficult to create this into lasting love.
Have you been in an Aries-Aries relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Check out more Aries compatibility profiles