how satisfied you are with your relationship:
1. Do you feel your partner really understands you? Yes No
2. Have you had difficulties expressing your feelings to your partner? Yes No
3. Do you think your partner will love you forever? Yes No
4. Do you ever go to sleep without resolving an argument? Yes No
5. Is it easy for you to read your partner’s moods? Yes No
6. Have you ever felt disappointed with the sex in your relationship? Yes No
7. Do you ever feel bored with your relationship? Yes No
8. Would you be upset if your relationship ended? Yes No
9. Do you ever think of leaving your relationship? Yes No
10. Have you ever cheated on your partner? Yes No
Love Test Scoring:
Give one point for each “yes” to questions 1, 3, 5, or 8 of the love test. Give one point for each “no” to questions 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, and 10 of the love test.
If your love test score was 0-2, you should consider breaking up with this person.
If your score was between 2 and 6 on the love test, you should probably take a serious look at whether you should be with this person – your own feelings seem pretty ambivalent.
If your love test score was 7 or 8, things are looking good, but you might want to talk more about ways the two of you can make things better.
If you scored a 9 or 10 on this love test, you are doing just fine – some doubts are normal, but you two seem to be perfect for each other!