Here is a free relationship test that determines whether you and your partner are soul mates:
1. When you say “I love you” to your partner, he or she says:
a) I love you too
2. If you go to a party, your partner:
a) Stays with you, talking and chatting with you all night
b) Leaves you occasionally to talk with friends, not introducing you
c) Is gone as soon as you get there to be with other people all night
3. How do your parents feel about your partner?
a) They like him or her
b) They’re not sure about him or her
c) They haven’t been introduced to him/her yet
4. On your birthday your partner:
a) Plans a romantic evening
b) Drops a card off for you
c) Goes out with other friends
5. If you have a dinner date, your partner suggests:
a) A nice restaurant you can both afford
b) An all-you-can eat fish restaurant
c) Fast food
6. If you wear something that looks bad, your partner:
a) Is polite but honest about your bad choice
b) Says nothing and lets you get embarrassed in public
c) Tells you that you look awful
7. You have an important work party to attend and need to make a good impression:
a) Your partner shows up on time and well dressed
b) Your partner phones to let you know they will be late
c) Your partner blows it off or shows up in jeans or sweats
8. How long have you been seeing each other?
a) More than a year
b) Less than a year
c) Just a couple of dates
Scoring: Each ‘a’ answer on your free relationship test is worth 2 points, each ‘b’ answer is worth 1 point, and each c answer takes a point off your score.
If you have 12-16 points, you are on the path to true love!
If you have 7-11 points, things are starting to move in the right direction, but give it some time.
If you have 0-6 points, it is too soon to tell whether you will be together forever as soul mates.
If you had a negative score, it is probably going to take a lot of work on both your parts to achieve the kind of closeness that soul mates enjoy.